Vegan Banana Bread Muffins
Free of gluten, dairy, eggs, soy and nuts
By Jessica Caracciolo
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 bananas- large
- 3/4 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
Preheat oven 375 degrees
- In a large bowl mix together dry ingredients. In a separate, small bowl- mix together wet ingredients. Combine both wet and dry ingredients into the large bowl holding dry ingredients. Using a hand mixer; blend ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour mix into loaf or bunt pan- cook for approximately 30 minutes or until toothpick or knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- For muffins- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of batter into muffin cups of the muffin pan. 1 tablespoon for mini-muffins, approx 2 tablespoons for regular size muffin cups. Cook for approximately 10-20 minutes or until toothpick or knife inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean.
Jessica Caracciolo is a professional psychic medium, manifesting teacher, multi-modality energy healer, gluten free dairy free vegetarian, holistic health advocate & researcher, writer, baker and professional artist in the greater Boston area. www.JessicaCaracciolo.com Email: [email protected]