The Astrologer Daily: September 29th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
The Full Moon illuminates the evening sky. And while the day may yield personal illumination it may also be quite stressful. What this Full Moon brings to light is whether our relationships truly honor who we are. You could see how a certain friendship truly supports your essential self-expression.
You may also see how another one doesn’t allow you the freedom to truly be yourself. Be open to whatever life-changing lessons appear. Today’s Full Moon brings with it the potential for surprise events as well as transformative experiences. That’s because of the connection that it makes to both Uranus and Pluto.
The Sun is at 7 degrees Libra, the Moon is in Aries, Mercury is in Libra, Venus is in Leo and Mars is in Scorpio. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Throw a party where everyone comes as their favorite action hero. Try not to: Be falsely modest. They’ll see your ego peeking through.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Sun Opposite Uranus: A Change of Plans.
- Sun Square Pluto: Power Struggles.
- Moon Conjunct Uranus: Anything Goes.
- Moon Square Pluto: Power Plays.
- Moon Opposite Sun: Culmination.
- Uranus, Neptune are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Bryant Gumbel, Mackenzie Crook and Jill Whelan.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like