By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
Today, mental Mercury tensely aligns with both erratic Uranus and powerful Pluto. What people say could shock you. So, don’t be surprised if you feel caught off guard-or even feel emotionally provoked-by news or conversations. There’s also a wave of nervous energy floating about.
Take the time to engage in an activity-exercise, meditating, cooking, or something else-that can help you feel grounded. If you are working on a creative project, you can tap into some innovative and transformative ideas today. The mood of intensity should lift a bit later when the Moon moves from probing Scorpio to adventurous Sagittarius.
The Sun is at 28 degrees Virgo, the Moon is in Sagittarius, Mercury is in Libra, Venus is in Leo and Mars is in Scorpio. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Study reincarnation… again. Notice anything different this time? Try not to: Read every gesture as a green light for sexual advances.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Sextile Sun: The Seed Sprouts and Grows.
- Moon Square Neptune: A Vulnerable Position.
- Mercury Opposite Uranus: Rebellious Communications.
- Mercury Square Pluto: Mental Obsession.
- Venus Sextile Jupiter: Dress for Success.
- Moon Trine Uranus: Ah-Ha!
- Moon Sextile Mercury: Expressing Emotions.
- Uranus, Neptune are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Sophia Loren, Kristen Johnston and Gary Cole.
- + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + -