The Astrologer Daily: September 12th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
With the Moon uniting with gracious Venus, you feel especially generous with loved ones and friends. You could easily lavish them with time and energy, and maybe even a present or two. Of course you hope they treat you with the same consideration. If you don’t feel attended to and appreciated, deep feelings can get stirred up.
After all Venus does tensely align with powerful Pluto today. Previously buried relationship issues may be exposed. It can also inspire a desire to move through superficialities in order go generate a deeper level of commitment and intimacy.
The Sun is at 20 degrees Virgo, the Moon is in Leo, Mercury is in Virgo, Venus is in Leo and Mars is in Scorpio. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Learn a few jokes that will have your coworkers spraying coffee. Try not to: Be afraid to tear into core issues with a good friend.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Conjunct Venus: Love Is in the Air.
- Moon Trine Uranus: Ah-Ha!
- Moon Square Mars: Short Tempers.
- Venus Trine Uranus: Looking for the Unconventional.
- Uranus, Neptune, Pluto are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Jennifer Hudson, Emmy Rossum and Paul Walker.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like