The Astrologer Daily: September 10th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
With the Moon in Cancer, you may feel a greater desire to nest and rest. You’d rather be home than out and about. Watch the tendency to give in to bold mood swings. Focus on infusing your day with comforting pleasures. With the Moon in a friendly trine to Mars, you’ll have the will to go after whatever you feel is important.
Ideas on how to do so should flow. After all, the Sun unites with mental Mercury. With the increase in mental activity that this alignment brings just watch for something else it inspires-an increased desire to share ideas at the expense of listening to other people’s.
The Sun is at 18 degrees Virgo, the Moon is in Cancer, Mercury is in Virgo, Venus is in Leo and Mars is in Scorpio. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Tackle a dreaded Herculean project, but watch your Achilles heel. Try not to: Be dishonest about the number of babes in your black book.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Square Uranus: ‘Go Away’ Glare.
- Sun Conjunct Mercury: It’s All in the Mind.
- Moon Trine Mars: Fireworks.
- Moon Sextile Sun: The Seed Sprouts and Grows.
- Uranus, Neptune, Pluto are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Ryan Phillippe, Colin Firth and Guy Ritchie.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like