The Astrologer Daily: October 5th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
Today, structured Saturn leaves the sign of diplomatic Libra in which it resided for the better part of the last three years. It moves into probing Scorpio. This ushers in a multi-year period where collective attention turns to topics often thought taboo. These include sex, other people’s money, the occult, and transformation.
Today is also a big day for communication. Before it leaves Libra, Saturn unites with mental Mercury. To get your point across be especially diligent. Later Mercury also moves into Scorpio, forming a friendly trine with poetic Neptune. Dreams are inspired and you’ll have an easier time talking about your feelings.
The Sun is at 12 degrees Libra, the Moon is in Gemini, Mercury is in Scorpio, Venus is in Virgo and Mars is in Scorpio. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Invest in real estate. Get a fixer upper to repair. Try not to: Be so manipulative. There are too many strategies to remember.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Mercury Conjunct Saturn: Disciplined but Limited Thinking.
- Moon Trine Sun: Time for Evaluation.
- Moon Conjunct Jupiter: Uplifted Spirits.
- Mercury Trine Neptune: Write, Call or Send Smoke Signals.
- Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Kate Winslet, Nicky Hilton and Bob Geldof.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like