The Astrologer Daily: October 31st, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
Routines can be supportive of who we are or get in our way. Focus on yours to see which ones benefit you and which ones detract from your sense of joy. This is a great exercise given the astrology of the day.
The Moon spends some time in ritual-appreciating Taurus. It then moves into communicative Gemini and unites with the South Node. This is a point that reflects our habitual approaches to life. Later, the Moon makes tense alignments with both poetic Neptune and messenger Mercury. It may be challenging to find the words to express how you are feeling. Watch the tendency to zone out.
The Sun is at 8 degrees Scorpio, the Moon is in Gemini, Mercury is in Sagittarius, Venus is in Libra and Mars is in Sagittarius. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Enroll in a course where you can learn about another culture. Try not to: Go chasing after a pretty face just for the thrill of pursuit.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Square Neptune: A Vulnerable Position.
- Moon Opposite Mercury: Misunderstanding.
- Moon Trine Venus: Love and Affection.
- Moon Sextile Uranus: Time for Something New.
- Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Rob Schneider, Deidre Hall and Vanilla Ice.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like