The Astrologer Daily: October 29th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
A Full Moon lights up the evening sky. The Sun is in probing Scorpio and the Moon in practical Taurus. This Full Moon is one of the more emotional ones. That’s because it shines light on such charged issues as finances, self-reliance, and intimacy.
Being clear in your thoughts and communicating honestly is important. As it turns out, messenger Mercury moves into truthful Sagittarius today supporting your ability to do so. When Mercury forms a stressful square with poetic Neptune, be especially careful that your approach to communication comes from a compassionate place rather than one of avoidance.
The Sun is at 6 degrees Scorpio, the Moon is in Taurus, Mercury is in Sagittarius, Venus is in Libra and Mars is in Sagittarius. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Invite business associates to an elegant dinner. Don’t talk shop. Try not to: Talk about shacking up too soon after fooling around.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Sextile Neptune: Subtle and Sweet.
- Moon Opposite Saturn: Feeling Pessimistic.
- Mercury Square Neptune: Don’t Sign on the Dotted Line.
- Moon Opposite Sun: Culmination.
- Moon Trine Pluto: Inner Vision.
- Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Joely Fisher, Winona Ryder and Gabrielle Union.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like