The Astrologer Daily: October 24th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
The Moon moves into flowing Pisces today. When it unites with compassionate Neptune, hearts open and sensitivity prevails. Try to stay clear with your boundaries, though. If not, you may too easily take on other people’s emotions and absorb their experiences of sorrow.
With the Moon in harmony with both the Sun and constructive Saturn, feelings are aligned with purpose. There’s a fluidity and grace to your intentions. Later when the Moon unites with healing Chiron, you could remember a challenging experience from the past. Extract the wisdom inherent within it and use it to bolster the empathy with which you connect with others.
The Sun is at 1 degree Scorpio, the Moon is in Pisces, Mercury is in Scorpio, Venus is in Virgo and Mars is in Sagittarius. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Stay up late if it’s about love. How often do you get this chance? Try not to: Criticize a piece of artwork that you don’t understand.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Conjunct Neptune: A Veritable Tropical Island.
- Moon Trine Sun: Time for Evaluation.
- Moon Trine Saturn: Make a Plan.
- Moon Sextile Pluto: Emotional Compost.
- Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Kevin Kline, Zac Posen and Monica.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like