The Astrologer Daily: October 19th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
What adventures are on your agenda? With the Moon in upbeat Sagittarius for most of the day, the focus is on exploring different opportunities and ways of learning. Finding meaning is really important and feels aligned with who you are.
After all, with the Moon forming a sweet sextile to the Sun, what you want and what you need are in harmony. Later, the Moon moves into serious Capricorn. The upbeat energy of the day shifts, taking on a more somber tone. As the Moon makes a sweet sextile to poetic Neptune, dreams may be vivid and the transition into sleep an easier one.
The Sun is at 26 degrees Libra, the Moon is in Sagittarius, Mercury is in Scorpio, Venus is in Virgo and Mars is in Sagittarius. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Bite your lip instead of giving unsolicited advice. Try not to: Ignore your ailing sweetheart. So what if you catch their cold?
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Square Venus: Overindulgent.
- Moon Sextile Sun: The Seed Sprouts and Grows.
- Moon Sextile Neptune: Subtle and Sweet.
- Moon Sextile Saturn: A Sobering Mood.
- Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Jon Favreau, John Lithgow and Evander Holyfield.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like