The Astrologer Daily: November 25th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
The Moon moves into earthy Taurus today and you want to get into a groove. Routines and habits become important as does finding practical solutions. As the Moon makes tense oppositions to both love planet Venus and structured Saturn, relationships may be a source of stress.
This is especially true if you feel you aren’t getting what you need. If you’re looking for ways to relax and ease your spirit, indulge in a delicious meal, fragrant bath or professional massage. These are especially good remedies today since Taurus inspires our desire for sensual pleasure.
The Sun is at 3 degrees Sagittarius, the Moon is in Taurus, Mercury is in Scorpio, Venus is in Scorpio and Mars is in Capricorn. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Give that special person in your life a sensual massage. Try not to: Try to get on TV as the world’s biggest couch potato.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Sextile Neptune: Subtle and Sweet.
- Moon Opposite Venus: Feeling Oversensitive.
- Moon Opposite Saturn: Feeling Pessimistic.
- Moon Trine Mars: Fireworks.
- Moon Trine Pluto: Inner Vision.
- Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Christina Applegate, Amy Grant and Jill Hennessy.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like