The Astrologer Daily: November 23rd, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
Being flexible and open to what’s new is the name of the game today. Greeting the day with an attitude of expecting the unexpected will take you far. It will also help to reduce the stress that could otherwise manifest. What’s shaking things up is that innovative Uranus unites with the Moon and also forms a tense square with assertive Mars.
Try to see situations from a different perspective, altering your approach on how you achieve your goals. This will help you break out and break free of self-imposed restrictions. And make an otherwise irritating day rather exciting and productive.
The Sun is at 1 degree Sagittarius, the Moon is in Aries, Mercury is in Scorpio, Venus is in Scorpio and Mars is in Capricorn. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Write down your wildest fantasies. Now who’s going to read this? Try not to: Forget to check in about boundaries before you cross them.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Mars Square Uranus: Thunder and Lightning.
- Moon Conjunct Uranus: Anything Goes.
- Moon Square Mars: Short Tempers.
- Moon Square Pluto: Power Plays.
- Moon Sextile Jupiter: Looking Up.
- Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Miley Cyrus, Zoe Ball and Lucas Grabeel.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like