The Astrologer Daily: November 20th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
The Aquarius Moon dances with gracious Venus. Spending time with others feels really special. What may be tricky is to express yourself in a way that genuinely feels good to you. This could be challenging given that the Moon makes a tense square to the Sun.
Later the Moon moves into dreamy Pisces and soon after unites with imaginative Neptune. You could find yourself uncertain about something that once seemed very clear. Connect to your heart to find your way through the fog. With the Moon connecting harmoniously to assertive Mars and structured Saturn, you have the energy to achieve something important.
The Sun is at 28 degrees Scorpio, the Moon is in Pisces, Mercury is in Scorpio, Venus is in Libra and Mars is in Capricorn. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Offer your help to a friend in need. They were there for you. Try not to: Forget to turn off the stove. Hot new recipes only go so far.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Trine Venus: Love and Affection.
- Moon Square Sun: Overcoming Challenges.
- Moon Conjunct Neptune: A Veritable Tropical Island.
- Moon Sextile Mars: Strong Life Force.
- Moon Trine Saturn: Make a Plan.
- Moon Sextile Pluto: Emotional Compost.
- Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Sean Young, Bo Derek and Mike D.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like