The Astrologer Daily: March 29th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
The morning has a nice flow to it. After all, everyone’s bathed in the afterglow of the overnight sweet sextile between communicative Mercury and romantic Venus.
But this feeling may not last since later today the Sun tensely squares powerful Pluto. This alignment can put you at odds with others and may initiate struggles over who controls what. You can also use it to your benefit though. The way to do so is to mine the depths of your personal power, unleashing the riches that reside within.
The Moon moves into Cancer this evening, further adding to the emotional tone of the day.
The Sun is at 9 degrees Aries, the Moon is in Gemini, Mercury is in Pisces, Venus is in Taurus and Mars is in Virgo. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Take a tai chi class. Learn the form from a master. Try not to: Obsess about cleanliness at intimate moments. Keep it natural.
– Moon Square Mercury: Emotionally Based Thinking
– Mercury Sextile Venus: Smooth Conversations
– Moon Trine Saturn: Make a Plan
– Sun Square Pluto: Power Struggles
– Moon Trine Neptune: Finding the Spirit
– Mercury in Aries is retrograde until April 4th
– Mars in Virgo is retrograde until April 13th
– Saturn in Libra is retrograde until June 25th