The Astrologer Daily: March 15th, 2012
Warning: getimagesize(http://theastrologer.com/matchme/images/photos/Eva Longoria.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
in /home/zdki/public_html/dailyinsights/wp-content/plugins/rss-image-feed/image-rss.php on line 185
Warning: Division by zero in /home/zdki/public_html/dailyinsights/wp-content/plugins/rss-image-feed/image-rss.php on line 187
Warning: Division by zero in /home/zdki/public_html/dailyinsights/wp-content/plugins/rss-image-feed/image-rss.php on line 197
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
The Moon moves into serious Capricorn early in the morning and getting things accomplished is the mission of the day.
Obstacles may present themselves mid-day when the Moon forms tense squares with erratic Uranus and mental Mercury. Something you didn’t plan for occurs, pulling you off your focused course. Finding words to express how you feel may also seem challenging. Instead of the regular route, try to find a different path of communicating how you feel.
Later things seem to flow a bit easier, although–given the Moon’s union with provocative Pluto–your emotions may be brewing.
The Sun is at 25 degrees Pisces, the Moon is in Capricorn, Mercury is in Aries, Venus is in Taurus and Mars is in Virgo. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Back down once in a while and let someone else take the credit. Try not to: Stay at work for over twelve hours a day to meet a deadline.
– Moon Sextile Saturn: A Sobering Mood
– Moon Sextile Neptune: Subtle and Sweet
– Moon Square Uranus: Go Away’ Glare
– Moon Square Mercury: Emotionally Based Thinking
– Moon Trine Mars: Fireworks
– Moon Conjunct Pluto: All Things Intense
– Moon Trine Jupiter: Sentimental Journey
– Mercury in Aries is retrograde until April 4th
– Mars in Virgo is retrograde until April 13th
– Saturn in Libra is retrograde until June 25th