The Astrologer Daily: March 14th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
Today has the makings of a powerful day. Love is in the air as romantic Venus unites with expansive Jupiter.
There’s a sense of seeing eye to eye with others as feminine Venus also makes a harmonizing trine with masculine Mars.
There’s a well of force that you can tap into to pursue your goals. That’s because Mars–which is also related to assertion and drive–aligns with both expansive Jupiter and intensifying Pluto.
Add to this that the Moon is in fun-loving Sagittarius. The day is filled with adventure, beauty and going after what you want.
The Sun is at 24 degrees Pisces, the Moon is in Sagittarius, Mercury is in Aries, Venus is in Taurus and Mars is in Virgo. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Untangle and tie off your computer, TV and stereo cables. Try not to: Bring a practical gift on a first date. You’re not moving in.
– Venus Trine Mars: Love and Be Loved
– Mars Trine Jupiter: Raring to Go
– Mars Trine Pluto: Change Comes from Within
– Moon Square Sun: Overcoming Challenges
– Mercury in Aries is retrograde until April 4th
– Mars in Virgo is retrograde until April 13th
– Saturn in Libra is retrograde until June 25th