The Astrologer Daily: June 20th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
Today is the Solstice. The Sun moves into emotional Cancer, making the day a touchy-feeling one. In addition, love goddess Venus aligns with probing Pluto, erratic Uranus and mental Mercury. You’re torn between being protective of the intimacy you share with another and wanting to have space and freedom.
It may also be challenging to find the words you need to express what you are feeling. After all, Mercury squares structured Saturn and thoughts may flow very slowly. If you’ve got important conversations or presentations scheduled today, make sure you’re well prepared. You’ll then be greatly rewarded.
The Sun is at 29 degrees Gemini, the Moon is in Cancer, Mercury is in Cancer, Venus is in Gemini and Mars is in Virgo. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Learn about alternative medicine. It might cure what’s ailing you. Try not to: Be too skeptical. A tall tale might serve a valid purpose.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Square Uranus: ‘Go Away’ Glare.
- Moon Opposite Pluto: Emotional Awareness.
- Mercury Square Saturn: Mental Rigidity.
- Venus Sextile Uranus: Creative Burst.
- Venus, Saturn, Neptune, Pluto are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Nicole Kidman, Lionel Richie and John Goodman.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –