The Astrologer Daily: June 12th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
As the Moon moves into assertive Aries there’s a desire to spring into action. Watch out for excessive impulsiveness, which could lead to minor mishaps. Given the Moon’s union with erratic Uranus, it’s a day of “I didn’t see that coming.” Be open to all possibilities. This will ease the stress that can bubble up from deep within when the Moon tensely aligns with probing Pluto.
When the Moon squares mental Mercury, it may seem challenging to get your words and feelings on the same page. See if there is a way to find a common ground between what you feel and how to communicate it.
The Sun is at 22 degrees Gemini, the Moon is in Aries, Mercury is in Cancer, Venus is in Gemini and Mars is in Virgo. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Give teens a pep talk about abstinence. Brace for laughter. Try not to: Add so many facts to your writing that it puts people to sleep.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Conjunct Uranus: Anything Goes.
- Moon Square Pluto: Power Plays.
- Moon Square Mercury: Emotionally Based Thinking.
- Moon Sextile Venus: Creative Surge.
- Venus, Saturn, Neptune, Pluto are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Jason Mewes, Adriana Lima and Paula Marshall.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –