The Astrologer Daily: July 30th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
The beginning of the week brings with it the reminder of responsibilities. This should feel even more apparent today as the Moon moves into diligent Capricorn. With the Moon making tense alignments with transformative Pluto and erratic Uranus, be aware of how you react to other people.
You could find that even their most sincere and well-meaning words trigger deep feelings to emerge within you. And given the Sun’s stressful alignment with Pluto, you may not clearly see just what is motivating the sea of your emotions. It’s likely a reflection of deep changes and transformation occurring within. Be as patient with yourself and others as you can be.
The Sun is at 8 degrees Leo, the Moon is in Capricorn, Mercury is in Leo, Venus is in Gemini and Mars is in Libra. With this combination of planetary energies try to: make sure your directions are clear. Repeat them twice. Try not to: react to constructive criticism as if it were a slap.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Sextile Neptune: Subtle and Sweet.
- Moon Conjunct Pluto: All Things Intense.
- Moon Square Uranus: ‘Go Away’ Glare.
- Sun Trine Uranus: Ingenious Solutions.
- Mercury, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Laurence Fishburne, Hilary Swank and Vivica A. Fox.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like