The Astrologer Daily: July 28th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
You’re on a quest to find meaning today. Understanding and figuring out why something happened seems incredibly enthralling. That’s not only because the Moon is in philosophical Sagittarius and harmoniously connects to mental Mercury. It’s also because Mercury unites with the luminous Sun.
Communication is emphasized as you find yourself wanting to learn and also share your insights. Just pay close attention to your relationships. Make sure you don’t overlook them when seeking knowledge in other areas of your life. If not, given a tense alignment between Mercury and social Venus, stressful struggles could manifest.
The Sun is at 6 degrees Leo, the Moon is in Sagittarius, Mercury is in Leo, Venus is in Gemini and Mars is in Libra. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Explore a new town or region. Be sure you can find your way home. Try not to: Quit a boring job – you might just land in another boring job.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Square Neptune: A Vulnerable Position.
- Moon Trine Sun: Time for Evaluation.
- Moon Trine Mercury: Conversation Flows.
- Moon Trine Uranus: Ah-Ha!
- Sun Conjunct Mercury: It’s All in the Mind.
- Moon Opposite Jupiter: A False Sense of Optimism.
- Moon Sextile Mars: Strong Life Force.
- Mercury, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Elizabeth Berkley, Lori Loughlin and Alexis Arquette.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like