The Astrologer Daily: July 25th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
With mental Mercury making a friendly trine to revolutionary Uranus, it’s a day filled with many “Aha” moments. Your mind is brimming with innovative thoughts. All of a sudden the solution to a longstanding challenge may appear, as if out of nowhere.
To get the most from the astrological energies of the day, keep an open mind. Be receptive to the out-of-the-blue notions that arise, as well as what appear to be random conversations. Remind yourself throughout the day that you never know where wisdom will appear. Maintaining a perspective of intellectual curiosity and wonderment will be great assets.
The Sun is at 3 degrees Leo, the Moon is in Libra, Mercury is in Leo, Venus is in Gemini and Mars is in Libra. With this combination of planetary energies try to: work through a childhood trauma with a qualified therapist. Try not to: exaggerate a small problem to get sympathy. You may fail.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Trine Venus: Love and Affection.
- Mercury Trine Uranus: New Layers of Meaning.
- Moon Conjunct Saturn: A Time of Melancholy.
- Moon Trine Neptune: Finding the Spirit.
- Mercury, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Matt LeBlanc, Illeana Douglas and Iman.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like