The Astrologer Daily: July 24th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
With the Moon in fair-minded Libra, the focus is on creating harmony. If one of your relationships feels imbalanced, today provides an opportunity to try to find common ground. This may not be easy-especially since the Moon opposes electric Uranus-but it can be very worthwhile.
With mental Mercury making a friendly sextile to wise Jupiter, dialogues have a greater chance of fostering shared understanding. The self-knowledge that can evolve through interactions can be incredibly valuable. Just go into the conversations with realistic goals. If not, given that tense alignment between the Sun and illusive Neptune, there’s a greater chance of being disillusioned.
The Sun is at 2 degrees Leo, the Moon is in Libra, Mercury is in Leo, Venus is in Gemini and Mars is in Libra. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Give the presents they want instead of the ones you’d like. Try not to: Play practical jokes to get even with an uptight coworker.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Square Pluto: Power Plays.
- Moon Opposite Uranus: The Grumpies.
- Moon Trine Jupiter: Sentimental Journey.
- Moon Sextile Mercury: Expressing Emotions.
- Moon Conjunct Mars: Hot to Trot.
- Mercury Sextile Jupiter: Live and Learn.
- Mercury, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Jennifer Lopez, Laura Leighton and Anna Paquin.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like