The Astrologer Daily: December 30th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
As the Moon moves into playful Leo, having fun and expressing yourself feels really good. Yet, that’s not to say it’s going to be an easy breezy day. On the contrary, things may seem quite intense. After all, the Sun makes its yearly union with transformative Pluto. Power and control issues bubble up.
You could find yourself coming face to face with issues and emotions to which you have turned a blind eye. Being open to what’s been hidden. Accepting and then releasing things that don’t serve you is a great way to constructively move through the day.
The Sun is at 9 degrees Capricorn, the Moon is in Leo, Mercury is in Sagittarius, Venus is in Sagittarius and Mars is in Aquarius. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Shower the children in your life with toys, gifts or pure fun. Try not to: Scream at someone for being a pathetic driver on the road.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Sun Conjunct Pluto: Go for the Burn (But Don’t Burn Out).
- Moon Opposite Mars: Sensitive and Moody.
- Moon Trine Uranus: Ah-Ha!
- Sun Sextile Saturn: Focus and Endurance.
- Moon Sextile Jupiter: Looking Up.
- Moon Square Saturn: Critical and Inflexible.
- Jupiter is retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Tiger Woods, Matt Lauer and Tracey Ullman.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like