The Astrologer Daily: August 29th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
Being with other people and contributing to a common cause seems important today. That’s because the Moon is in altruistic Aquarius. As it makes sweet connections to both inventive Uranus and expansive Jupiter, there’s a sense of ease and excitement peppering the day. Feeling especially passionate and determined? If so, you’re tuning into the powerful energy of the Sun in a friendly trine to transformative Pluto.
This imparts you with a great desire to do something that you perceive as being especially meaningful. With mental Mercury aligning with serious Saturn, you have the ability to communicate your powerful visions and intentions. Go for it!
The Sun is at 6 degrees Virgo, the Moon is in Aquarius, Mercury is in Leo, Venus is in Cancer and Mars is in Scorpio. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Be the designated speaker. Attract all the best attention. Try not to: Bully your way back into a party you’ve been kicked out of.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Sextile Uranus: Time for Something New.
- Moon Trine Jupiter: Sentimental Journey.
- Sun Trine Pluto: Recognizing Resources.
- Mercury Sextile Saturn: Problem Solving.
- Uranus, Neptune, Pluto are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Rebecca De Mornay, Joel Schumacher and Lauren Collins.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like