The Astrologer Daily: August 25th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
Feel like having an adventure today? If so, you’re tuning into the energy of the Sagittarius Moon. Schedule your day so that you can have some freedom to pursue a quest, engaging in an activity that feels really meaningful. The desire to learn something new, to forge a sense of understanding, seems of utmost importance.
Just watch a tendency to overestimate your limits, which can happen on days like today when the Moon opposes expansive Jupiter. Later on, the Moon makes a harmonious trine with communicative Mercury. Read a book or do an online search about a topic that has been interesting you for a while.
The Sun is at 3 degrees Virgo, the Moon is in Sagittarius, Mercury is in Leo, Venus is in Cancer and Mars is in Scorpio. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Offer to help a friend by baby-sitting their kids. Try not to: Always choose the safest route. Take risks once in awhile.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Opposite Jupiter: A False Sense of Optimism.
- Moon Trine Mercury: Conversation Flows.
- Moon Sextile Saturn: A Sobering Mood.
- Mars Trine Neptune: Acts of Charity.
- Uranus, Neptune, Pluto are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Sean Connery, Claudia Schiffer and Rachel Bilson.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like