The Astrologer Daily: August 22nd, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
It’s a good day to let your intuition guide when making decisions. Chances are you’ll be able to clearly feel which is the right path to pursue and which isn’t. After all, the Scorpio Moon aligns harmoniously with both poetic Neptune and intense Pluto. You’ll also feel the urge to get to the bottom of things.
This desire to be the detective comes in handy since there’s a large focus on solving problems today. That’s because the Sun moves from expressive Leo to methodical Virgo. For the next month while it is in this sign, self-care regimens, arts and crafts, and getting organized take center stage.
The Sun is at 0 degree Virgo, the Moon is in Scorpio, Mercury is in Leo, Venus is in Cancer and Mars is in Libra. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Apologize now. Having friends is more fun than holding grudges. Try not to: Rip off good Samaritans. Their door might be closed next time.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Sextile Sun: The Seed Sprouts and Grows.
- Moon Trine Neptune: Finding the Spirit.
- Moon Sextile Pluto: Emotional Compost.
- Mercury Sextile Jupiter: Live and Learn.
- Uranus, Neptune, Pluto are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Tori Amos, Valerie Harper and Cindy Williams.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like