The Astrologer Daily: August 17th, 2012
By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
Feeling especially creative? Want to kick up your heels and have a fun time? If so, then you’re picking up on the energy of today’s Leo New Moon. The mood is festive, as if everyone just wants to shine and radiate who they are.
Be careful, though, because it’s also a time where egos can be especially sensitive if people don’t receive the recognition they desire. Take the time to consider creative endeavors you would like to pursue and plant the seeds of intention today. Given that structured Saturn aligns harmoniously with the New Moon, they will have an even better chance coming to fruition.
The Sun is at 25 degrees Leo, the Moon is in Leo, Mercury is in Leo, Venus is in Cancer and Mars is in Libra. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Express your affection. There are many ways to say, ‘I love you.’ Try not to: Spend so much money on fun that you break your piggy bank.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Sun Sextile Saturn: Focus and Endurance.
- Moon Sextile Saturn: A Sobering Mood.
- Moon Conjunct Sun: New Beginnings.
- Moon Sextile Mars: Strong Life Force.
- Moon Opposite Neptune: Pink Smoke and Mirrors.
- Uranus, Neptune, Pluto are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Sean Penn, Robert De Niro and Donnie Wahlberg.
– + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + –
You might also like