By Kelli Fox, The Astrologer
Attention is turned to social engagements as the Moon enters Libra. While nurturance can be found in relationships, what you see may not be what you get. After all, the Moon does stressfully align with intense Pluto and erratic Uranus.
Knowing that things may not go as planned and being open to spur-of-the-moment opportunities can help relieve potential stress. Been waiting for a time to pursue a goal? If so, today provides you with some great energy and determination. After all, the Sun in a sweet sextile to assertive Mars and the Moon later makes a harmonious trine to expansive Jupiter.
The Sun is at 28 degrees Leo, the Moon is in Libra, Mercury is in Leo, Venus is in Cancer and Mars is in Libra. With this combination of planetary energies try to: Take a long, hot bath with essential oils. You so deserve this. Try not to: Put off an important task. That deadline is creeping up.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Moon Square Pluto: Power Plays.
- Moon Opposite Uranus: The Grumpies.
- Sun Sextile Mars: Seize the Day.
- Moon Sextile Mercury: Expressing Emotions.
- Moon Square Venus: Overindulgent.
- Moon Trine Jupiter: Sentimental Journey.
- Uranus, Neptune, Pluto are retrograde.
And finally happy birthday to Amy Adams, Fred Durst and Robert Plant.
- + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + - + – + -
Category: Astrology Articles